A warm and a safe welcome awaits at the Redcliffe Hotel
The Redcliffe Hotel announcement of the support to the victims of the conflict in Ukraine:
The Redcliffe Hotel is very concerned about the tragic situation in Ukraine and stands alongside all those severely impacted and suffering because of this crisis.
The Redcliffe Hotel has decided to make emergency donations to support the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), UNHCR, and Save the Children to help the victims of this conflict.
The Redcliffe Hotel Ltd is part of The Tudor Hotels Collection, incorporating Bodmin Jail Museum Ltd and The Bodmin Jail Hotel Ltd.
Safety remains a priority and we have been delighted with the reviews we have received despite the regulations that remain in place. New offers available please call our office to enquire about the best rooms available at any time. Telephone 01803 526397.
Situated on a promontory dividing the two sandy beaches of Paignton and Preston, the Redcliffe boasts the best position on the English Riviera. It has a 400 metre water frontage, at sea level, in the very centre of the outstandingly beautiful Torbay.
Sea views, from elegant Torquay on one side to the quaint fishing port of Brixham on the other, can be enjoyed from all public rooms, many of the bedrooms and from our large seafront sun terrace.
ideal for family holidays, short breaks or business stopovers
Our facilities include:
- SEA-VIEW RESTAURANT OFFERING FRIENDLY AND EFFICIENT SERVICE AND TRADITIONAL BRITISH/FRENCH CUISINE. TABLE D’HOTE DINNER MENU WITH FRESH LOCAL PRODUCE WHICH CHANGES DAILY
- INDOOR LEISURE (ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL 01/01/2022 THEN CLOSED FOR REFURBISHMENT)
- ATTRACTIVE BAR, SERVING LUNCHTIME SNACKS AND EVENING BAR MEALS
- SUN TERRACE OVERLOOKING THE SEA AND COASTLINE
- LARGE FREE CAR PARK
- GARDENS WITH PUTTING GREEN
- SPACIOUS BALLROOM
- COMFORTABLE RESIDENTS LOUNGE
- CONFERENCE, MEETING AND FUNCTION FACILITIES
- OUTDOOR POOL AND SUNBATHING AREA (JULY AND AUGUST)
- TUNNEL TO BEACH (JULY AND AUGUST)
- GOOD FREE WI-FI SERVICE TO ALL ROOMS
A perfect iconic hotel and a perfect Sunday lunch ~ I love this beautiful hotel! My husband and I enjoyed a pre lunch bottle of wine in the bar. The setting – the sun was shining we sat looking out across The English Riviera this was just magical…