Our Restaurant ~
a room with a view
Dining in the hotel’s Paris Singer Restaurant has been likened to dining aboard a luxury liner, but without any of its discomforts.
The stunning sea and coastal views can be enjoyed from every table and here you will receive efficient
and friendly service and excellent cuisine.
Dinner is ‘silver-served’ and our Table d’Hote menu offers 4 sumptuous courses plus coffee.
As an alternative, we now offer a limited Bar Meal Menu in the evening between 6:30pm and 8:30pm featuring favourites like Brixham Cod and Chips, Moules Marinieres and Sirloin Steak Garni. Breakfast is freshly cooked to order, not buffet style.
Luncheon is served in the Restaurant on Sundays only (3 courses plus coffee) and on all other days a wide selection of bar snacks are available, served in our comfortable Lounge Bar or on our large sun terrace overlooking the sea.
Sample Dinner Menu
• Chilled Fruit Juice
• Deep Fried Breaded Whitebait with Paprika & Lemon
• Home-made Chicken & Herb Terrine with Watercress, Pineapple & Tomato Chutney
Smoked Salmon on a Bed of Rocket & Capers, Supplement – £3.95
• Minestrone Soup
• Mango Sorbet
• Poached Cod with a White Wine & Dill Sauce
• Redcliffe Mixed Grill (Rump Steak, Gammon Steak, Sausage, Lamb Chop, Grilled Tomato & Mushrooms)
• Roast Loin of Free Range Pork, Apple Sauce & Seasoning
• King Prawns with Garlic Butter Supplement – £8.00
• Vegetable Lasagne or
• Brie & Redcurrant Tart
• Minted New Potatoes – Whole Green Beans
• Home-made Chunky Chips – Spiced Red Cabbage
Please ask your waiter/waitress for today’s selections
• Assorted Sweets from the Buffet
• Various Dairy Ice Creams
• English & Continental Cheese with Celery
Coffee & Mints
(If you do not require any butter or sauces on your meal Please inform your waiter/waitress)
Sunday Lunches ~
The Redcliffe offers a three course Traditional Sunday Lunch every Sunday throughout the year.
There are choices at each course, including two Vegetarian main course options, and a selection of sweets including homemade sponge puddings. Coffee and Mints are included at the current price of £18.00 per person. Families are most welcome, with highchairs and booster seats available, and special childrens’ prices.